Kirk C. Stange- Founding Partner
When you need an attorney with a deep understanding of family law, including collaborative law, Kirk Stange has the experience you are looking for. As a Founding Partner of Stange Law Firm, PC, Mr. Stange has gained experience in all areas of family law including becoming a trained mediator and guardian ad litem along with being a trained collaborative law attorney. Mr. Stange understands that you need someone who will listen and provide you with proper guidance in your collaborative divorce case. Lastly, Kirk serves as an adjunct professor at Emory University School of Law.
Kirk Stange earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri Columbia School of Law and is now licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri. In addition to his practice, Mr. Stange spends time educating fellow law professions at CLE seminars through The National Business Institute, the Missouri Bar, and other organizations.
Mr. Stange has earned numerous awards for his dedication to his clients, including:
- Super Lawyers – 2015 to Present, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers for Family Law
- Super Lawyers – 2014 and 2013, Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars for Family Law
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri – National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA), 2014 – Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 – Present
- Lead Counsel Rated For Divorce/Family Law – Lead Counsel, 2014 -Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorneys in Missouri for Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 – Present
- Top 100 Family Lawyers in Missouri – The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), 2015-Present
- National Academy of Jurisprudence – Premier 100 Trial Attorneys for Missouri, 2015
- The National Advocates – Top 100 Lawyers, Matrimonial and Family Law, 2015
- Top 40 Under 40 Missouri Family Lawyers – The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), 2014
- National Council of American Executives – Top Ranked U.S. Executives, 2014
- Rue Ratings’ – Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
- The American Legal Institute – America’s Top Attorneys, 2016
In addition, Kirk authored a chapter in a book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2012 titled: Strategies for Military Family Law: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Family Law in the Armed Forces (Inside the Minds). He also published a full-length book through Thomson Reuters (Aspatore Publishing) in 2014 titled: Prenuptial Agreements Line by Line.
Kirk also serves on the advisory council for Kids Rock Cancer, a music program for children with cancer. Mr. Stange, along with Mrs. Stange, received the 2015 Making a Difference Award from Old Newsboys for their service to the community. Old Newsboys is a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars for hundreds of area children’s charities.
Kirk Stange is a member of the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.