Kelly Davidzuk- Senior Team Leader
When faced with a family law issue, you need someone who will provide you with the compassionate and dedicated counsel that you deserve. As a trained collaborative law attorney, Kelly Davidzuk will provide you with the best possible options for your case. Ms. Davidzuk understands that every case is different and will provide you with the guidance you deserve.
Kelly Davidzuk earned her Juris Doctor from Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia. She is now a Senior Team Leader at Stange Law Firm, PC where she handles exclusively family law cases and manages the firms’ offices in Missouri and Kansas in St. Charles, Troy, Lee’s Summit, Kansas City (by appointment only) and Overland Park Offices. Licensed in Missouri and Kansas, Ms. Davidzuk works hard for every one of her clients. Kelly is experience, focused, and ready to help you in your family law case.
Kelly has been recognized for her hard work and devotion to the practice of family law. Ms. Davidzuk has been named:
- The National Advocates – Top 40 Under 40 in Missouri, 2015 – Present
- AVVO Superb Rating, 2015-Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law, Lead Counsel, 2016
- 10 Best Female Family Law Attorneys in the State of Missouri, American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2016
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Missouri, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2016
Kelly Davidzuk is a member of the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.