Paola A. Stange- Founding Partner
As a collaborative law attorney, Paola Stange has helped to guide many clients through the difficult process of divorce. She draws on her vast experience in family law to help you reach the settlement that will work best for you and your family. In addition to being a trained collaborative law attorney, Mrs. Stange is also a trained mediator and guardian ad litem.
Paola earned her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of law and is now licensed to practice in Missouri and Georgia. As a Founding Partner of Stange Law Firm, PC, Paola has helped to grow the firm to what it is today.
For her work in family law, Paola Stange has received numerous awards including:
- Super Lawyers – 2013 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2013 – Present
- The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) – Top 40 under 40 Missouri Lawyers for Family Law, 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2013 -Present
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys – Top 10 Missouri Family Law Attorney Under 40, 2014 – Present
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2014 – Present
- Lead Counsel – Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law, 2014 – Present
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri Under 40, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2014 -Present
- American Jurist Institute – 2016 Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Missouri, 2016
- Top One Percent, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- The National Advocates – 2015 Top 40 under 40, 2015
- Rue Ratings’ -Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
Mrs. Stange enjoys volunteering and giving back to the community. Paola, along with her husband, Kirk, and Stange Law Firm, PC, received the 2015 Making a Difference Award and the 2016 Golden Plate Award from Old Newsboys, a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars for hundreds of area children’s charities.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.