When you are in need of a collaborative law attorney you need someone who you can trust to give you the guidance to help your case go as smoothly as possible. John D. Kershman will use his experience in collaborative law to help you every step of the way in the process of a collaborative divorce. As well as being a trained collaborative law attorney, Mr. Kershman is also a trained mediator.
John is a Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC managing the Clayton, West County, Columbia, St. Louis and Union Offices of the firm. He earned his Juris Doctor at Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, MO and is now licensed to practice in Missouri, including the Eastern and Western Federal Districts and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Kershman has been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers five times from 2010 to 2015 for his outstanding work in family law. This award recognizes only the top 2.5 percent of up and coming lawyers in Missouri. In addition, John has been Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law in 2014. Most recently, John was selected as a Member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by The National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top Attorneys. Below is a list of accolades and awards Mr. Kershman has received:
- Super Lawyers – 2010 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2010 – 2015
- Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/Family Law – Lead Counsel, 2014 – Present
- AVVO Superb 10.0/10.0 Rating, 2014 – 2015
- Top One Percent, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- The National Advocates – Top 100 Lawyers, Matrimonial and Family Law, 2015
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys – 10 Best Family Law Attorney in Missouri for Client Satisfaction, 2016
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys – Top 10 Family Law Attorney in the State of Missouri, 2016
John Kershman is a member of the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.