St. Louis Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas
Welcome to Stange Law Firm, PC’s Collaborative Divorce Representation blog. This site is dedicated to collaborative law and how it can help you make your divorce case a little easier without having to step foot in a court room.
In a collaborative divorce, each party hires an attorney who is trained in collaborative law and they meet together to try and settle the case out of court. Other professionals are also involved in these meetings, including, financial neutrals, child custody specialists and divorce coaches. Each of these professionals, including the attorneys, will sit down with the parties, go over the facts of the divorce case and try to figure out a resolution without having to take it to court.
What Does the Collaborative Divorce Process Entail?
Parties that choose to take the collaborative divorce route often find that, by sitting down and resolving issues, they can reduce the cost of divorce as well as the impact on the children involved. Collaborative divorce also gives them more control over critical issues, and instead of waiting on a judge to decide, they can make decisions for themselves. Collaborative divorce is also a more private option for the parties going through the difficult time in their lives.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our collaborative law trained attorneys are dedicated to the clients and helping them resolve their issues in a more amicable way through collaborative divorce. In this site, you can learn about the collaborative divorce attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC that are trained in collaborative law who are available and ready to help you in your collaborative divorce case. For example, Mr. Stange is on the Board of Directors for the St. Louis Collaborative Family Law Association
This website also has articles available for you to read on collaborative law to give you more information and to help you get a better understanding on the topic.
Contact our Collaborative Divorce Lawyers in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas in St. Louis and Beyond
If you want to schedule a consultation with one of our collaborative divorce lawyers, feel free to contact us online or at 855-805-0595.
Stange Law Firm, PC: Experience, Focus and Vision in Family Law.
Find out about our locations below:
- Saint Louis County, MO Office: 314-963-4700 Click to learn more.
- West County, MO: 636-200-6400 Click to learn more.
- Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 636-296-3060 Click to learn more.
- St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more.
- Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Click to learn more.
- Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088 Click to learn more.
- Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595 Click to learn more.
- Jackson County (Lee’s Summit/Kansas City) Office: 816-875-4505 Click to learn more.
- Saint Louis City, MO Office (by appt. only): 314-499-8340 Click to learn more.
- St. Clair County (Belleville), IL Office: 618-310-3711 Click to learn more.
- Madison County (Edwardsville), IL Office: 618-307-7100 Click to learn more.
- Monroe County (Waterloo), IL (by appt. only): 618-208-0587 Click to learn more.
- Sangamon County (Springfield), IL: 217-717-8605 Click to learn more.
- Johnson County (Overland Park), KS: 913-221-0332 Click to learn more.